I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all of your prayers and support! I know that I wouldn't be here today without the constant encouragement and faithful prayers. Hopefully I will be able to connect to the internet in Frankfurt to give an update, but if not, I'll definitely post once I get to Cairo! Thanks again for the prayers!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
On My Way!
After tear-filled good-bye's (maybe one of the hardest things I've had to do in a long time!), I am finally sitting at my gate in the Birmingham airport. It's hard to think that at this time tomorrow (praying that all my flights go smoothly and without delay) I'll be at Maadi Community Church in Cairo, Egypt! I'll be flying from B'ham to houson; then from Houston to Frankfurt, Germany; and finally from Frankfurt to Cairo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Cameron!
Hope you are feeling more rested and refreshed today! I am praying for you so much--actually---all the time! Phil 1:5 "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you!"
Love you and miss you!
Mom
Hey love! i miss you so much and birmingham is so boring with out you! i am glad that all of your flights went well and that you landed safely. i hope that you are getting adjusted well to everything, i love you! and i hope that you have a great day tomorrow! i am praying for you.
Reed
Post a Comment